Sunday, August 5, 2012

Baby Sweaters


I started this sweater for Arthur a while ago, but haven't been knitting on it much. The yarn is Knit One Crochet Too Crock-O-Dye and the pattern is Sunnyside (boy version). I really like this project, but have more important deadline knitting to do...


A lady in Colorado bought my Maile Sweater I had knit right after finding out I was pregnant (I later decided it was too girly, so Arthur never wore it) and made an order for 4 more sweaters! She wants 2 in red and 2 in fall colors. This is Maile again, in Knit Picks Palette (Pumpkin). The others will be knit in Tonal.


This is just my new favorite picture of Arthur. We went to a hoe-down themed block party at my SIL and BIL's house. Arthur dress up in his cowboy bib and wore Daddy's hat for a minute. It looks like he's on his pony, looking out over his pasture!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

That is a LOT of sweater knitting! Wow! But you can do it, and they will turn out lovely! But you may want to get rolling on the little sweater for little Arthur (ok, so he is capable of looking even cuter than ever before!) before he gets too big for the pattern!