Monday, August 13, 2012

Napping



Today was a sleepy day for all of us, Arthur included. I love when he sleeps on my chest; it's so sweet.


Arthur has taken to sleeping on his side like a little grown up... precious! I love seeing him and his daddy nap together. They are so much alike.


Progress on the second sweater. Look familiar? It's about at the same place as the one I was making for Arthur! I was hesitant to use this yarn because it's kind of a wild tonal and I didn't want too much pooling, but it's really nice so far. I'm not through the increases yet, so the final stitch count may require some tweaking if it's making odd pooling and flashing. It's a good thing I made the sweater for Arthur a size up... by the time I get around to finishing it, it'll be the right size! My goal is to have this sweater finished by the end of the week (hopefully sooner) and Arthur's sweater by Thanksgiving (we are going down to Georgia again (yay!) and I want him to wear it down there... it'll be the first time my family will meet him!).

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Nap time! So cute! I love the second sweater, its looking great (and cabling too, fun stuff!).