Thursday, August 9, 2012

New Yarn


I had to make an order to Knit Picks to get the yarn needed for the baby sweaters I've been commissioned to make. I normally couldn't justify an order right now, but since I'm making money off these sweaters, I needed to get the right yarn. I also got a few extra things to get the free shipping. Top to bottom, left to right:

* 2 Comfy Fingering, Sweet Potato - On clearance at a little over a dollar a ball, I couldn't pass this up. Will likely make a sweater to sell with it.

* 2 Stroll, Scarlet - For the sweaters

* 1 Stroll Tonal, Goldrush - For the sweaters

* 1 Stroll Tonal, Gypsy - For the sweaters

* 2 Preciosa, Tortuga - For soakers for Arthur

* 1 Stroll Handpaint, Legwarmer - I've been lusting over this colorway since I saw it on the cover of the KP catalog.

* 1 StrollHandpaint, Lake Front - Just an extra skein chosen when I placed the order; it's such a beautiful colorway (much less yellow in real life).

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

Oh wow, you are giving me total yarn envy right now. All the different colors! Wonderful choices, I cannot wait to see them all knitted up!