Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trip with FOs



Two aunts, an uncle, and 5 cousins invited us on a trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, for the weekend and funded it. It was an amazing little vacation! We had a great time and it was so nice to see everyone and have them all meet Arthur for the first time. Above is Arthur (in his completed Sunnyside!) holding hands with my cousin's little girl, Megan. She was born May 20, so is about 5 weeks younger than Arthur. After this pic, she kicked him in the neck and made him cry, lol!


All bundled up in the handknits! It really wasn't cold enough for all that, but I think all parents tend to overdress their little ones. We did end up downgrading so that he wouldn't burn up! He's in his Sunnyside, a hat I knit before he was born, a pair of Sucky Thumb Mitts I made for the trip, and is covered in the chevron blankie I crocheted before he was born (before I even knew that he was a boy!).


We rode horses on Saturday (Arthur hung out with baby Megan and her mommy, Natalie, while we rode). This is a pic of Charlie and Arthur after we got back.


Daddy teaching his little boy how to skip rocks. That's my cousin's other daughter, Allie, to the left.


Family pic in the mountains!

No comments: