Monday, January 21, 2013

Georgia 2012

I found it!


Barrett and Lady, my dad's service dog.


Brer Rabbit and the Uncle Remus Museum.



Enjoying a lollipop at Imo's house!


His little ammo can.


My mom and Arthur at his first gun show.


Welcome to the gun show!


Charlie and Arthur and a Jeep in Juliette, Georgia, home of the Whistle Stop Cafe.


The Whistle Stop Cafe! Fried Green Tomatoes is my all-time favorite movie and this is where it was filmed!


Fixing to chow down on some fried green tomatoes!


Charlie and Arthur.


My parents.


The best, and possibly most expensive, fried green tomatoes you'll ever have.


Opossum munching on some Cracker Jacks.


Squirrel riding a tractor.


Coon stealing lunch.


Here lies Buddy's Arm. So long old pal.


Confederate memorial in Monticello, Georgia.


Courthouse in Monticello. This is the one in My Cousin Vinny.


Sac o Suds from My Cousin Vinny. It's being renovated.

No comments: