Of course, my little helper assisted in opening the box and going through the contents, as well as helped with taking pictures (if by "helped" I mean grabbing all the yarn and throwing it while I attempted to get a decent pic of all of it together):
* 4 Felici Sport, Boutique - baby knit and maybe a monster
* 2 Felici Sport, Too Cool - ditto
* 2 Felici Sport, Sunny Day - to go along with the 2 that I bought a few months ago, same dyelot and everything!
* 2 Felici Sport, Macaroon - much prettier than I thought that it would be; probably going to be monsters or something
* 5 Felici Sport, Recess - Sweater for Arthur (Bert and Ernie style! Love it!) and the rest for me!
* 7 Shine Sport, Platinum - the torso part of the Cap Sleeve Lattice Top
* 4 Shine Sport, Dandelion - the top part, to go with the Platinum
* 2 packs of 12mm safety eyes
* 1 pack of 8mm safety eyes
* Rebecca Danger's The Big Book of Knitted Monsters
As you can see, I want to make monsters! I always thought that they were cute, but kind of useless. However, I want to make a few to see what they are all about (plus, they are the perfect project for using up scraps and self-striping yarn).