Monday, January 7, 2013

Resolutions

The camera is still MIA, so no Georgia post yet again. I think it's in the car somewhere, but we haven't been able to fully unload and clean it from the trip since life has gotten in the way of that so far.

This is the annual resolutions/goals/plans post...

Resolutions:

- Lose some weight. Original, right? I am still 30 pounds heavier than I was pre-pregnancy and I want to see every last pound gone. Totally doable in a year (unless we have another little munchkin, which is entirely possible).

- Try to lessen my quick temper. I have always had a bit of a temper and want to work on that, especially when it comes to Charlie.

- Save money! This is a biggie. We are finally in a situation where we have enough to not only cover our bills each month, but also have a tiny bit leftover. We need to save save save so that our goal of moving to Georgia in a few months becomes a reality. My grandparents have agreed to cover the moving expenses, but it's still on us to have a place to stay and all that.

- Be the best mommy to Arthur and the best wife to Charlie that I can possibly be.

Fiber Goals:

- Steek something!

- Try Tunisian crochet.

- Start on Christmas knitting early and get it all done.

- Find time to spin at least once a week.

- Work through stash as much as possible. I'm not looking to really "stash-down" but rather wanting to save money.



I guess those are simple enough and all are definitely doable.

No comments: