Tuesday, February 5, 2013

More For Mikah

I think I'm wrapping up the baby knitting for Mikah. I may try to get another small thing or two finished for him before the shower, but only if I happen across the perfect pattern that goes with the perfect yarn already in stash. I love the kid and I he's not even born yet, but I need to work on some other things now.

Here are some new FOs for him (and the finished blanket):


A Very Basic Baby Beanie in KP Stroll Sport (Baltic Heather). Brooke requested a hospital hat for Mikah and this one is so great! The brim is long enough that it can be folded up to fit newborns like in the picture, or left down to fit as the baby grows. This hat will likely fit until he's at least 3 months old unless he's a monster baby or something.


Steggie Bib in Sugar n Cream. I love these bib patterns!




The completed chevron blanket in KP Chroma Worsted (Elfin). The color is truest in the top picture.

Now it's time to make a few more beard hats (at my dad's request), cast on for a pair of socks, and then search the queue and stash for more to knit!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

The blanket is beautiful. So, so gorgeous!