Saturday, March 23, 2013

Yum

 
 
Ritz cracker chicken and homemade homestyle scalloped potatoes. Both were so good.
 

Stuffed bellpeppers and leftover potatoes. The bellpepper was almost complete leftovers as well... extra Ritz cracker chicken (shredded), leftover brown rice from another meal, and the corn, salsa, and black beans were leftovers as well. I left the bellpeppers in the crockpot a little too long so they were a little soft, but still tasted good.


Popovers! Such simple ingredients and so delicious with jam and butter.


Pasta with asparagus and lemon cream sauce with roasted parmesan acorn squash. Arthur and I loved the squash and Charlie couldn't get enough of the pasta.


Homemade snickerdoodles... my favorite! They are especially good when dipped in tea or milk.

We also had some black bean and zucchini quesadillas, zucchini bread cupcakes, and baked parmesan zucchini slices (can you tell that I had some zucchini to use up?).

And today I got the cutest recipe book to hold all my recipes in (something I've been looking for for a while now):


No comments: