Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Finally Finished and Finally Here



Took me almost a month, but Loxley is finished! I used a little more than a skein of Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool. Charlie will use it when he goes for his weekly D&D games (he's always the Dungeon Master and apparently is supposed to wear something). I think he looks like he belongs in a Monty Python film!


We went out today and came back home to my Woolie Bullie roving sitting on the porch! Gorgeous stuff... 100% merino in "Raw Turquoise." I got 12 ounces (really wanted the 16 that they had available, but this was a little high-dollar so I just got the 12). Time to settle down to a movie with the husband and the spinning wheel :)

1 comment:

Sava said...

Oooh I can't wait to see how that roving turns out. It has such an interesting blend of color!