Saturday, April 6, 2013

Lotsa Projects


I've been having so much fun with my Inklette loom! The above is my first piece on it. It's just practice and I still haven't found a use for it yet (though Arthur did look pretty cute when I put it on him as a tie).


My second piece is a new pacifier leash for Arthur. His old one was getting kind of ratty (just a crocheted acrylic one) and this looks so much more professional. I love it! The ring is from a store-bought leash that broke and the clip is a suspender clip from the craft store.



My third project is a new leash for Barrett. I used Aunt Lydia's Fashion 3 crochet thread and it worked great. I really love how this turned out and it was so pretty all warped up on the loom. It's hard to tell in the pics, but there are 3 colors in the leash (cream, light yellow, and teal).


Though I neglected all knitting and crocheting for the 3 days after the loom arrived, I did start working on a few things again. I finally finished the Loxley scarf for Charlie (pics to come once he's home to model... he's at a 4-day drill right now) and also made a pair of Shoebeedo shoes for Arthur in Felici Sport (Too Cool). They are a little big for him, so I'm setting them aside and will make him another pair that fit.


This is the KP order I made... it's a dark pic, but from left to right starting at the top:

Stroll Tonal in Summer Blooms, Springtime, and Canopy - socks and/or baby sweaters
2 Imagination in Wild West - no plans yet, maybe a scarf/shawl for me
3 City Tweed DK in Rhubarb - girl cardi to sell
5 City Tweed DK in Porpoise - cardi for Arthur for this coming fall/winter

My fiber from etsy finally shipped yesterday! Took long enough. I can't wait for it to arrive!!!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

You have been receiving all sorts of wonderful yarns in the mail, I am excited to see what you got from Etsy. I'm also blown away by what you've made on your loom already, you are amazing!