Monday, August 5, 2013

Not A Whole Lot New


I've been working as much as I can on the lattice top, but it's slow going. I did manage to whip up a little chapstick cozy keychain for Charlie the other night, though. I used some scraps of KP Felici (Minty).


We got chickens! Our city allows 3 hens with a license (really ridiculous how you have to register them and provide ages, names, breeds, etc!), so here are Kung Pao, Rockadoodle, and Teriyaki. They are ISA Browns and excellent layers... we've gotten 7 eggs in 4 days and that's with lowered production from the move!

We also got a new puppy. Charlie really wanted her, so we got her. Nibbler, the Rat Terrier, is going to live with my sister in law (she just fell in love with her). Remington, aka Remi, is a 3 month old pit mix. She's a total lovebug and is so great with Arthur. I'll post pics of her and her new collar I made soon.


 Then, my sweet little Arthur. He loves his trench coat!

No comments: