Wednesday, October 2, 2013

So I Opened A Shop

I finally opened an Etsy shop and started a Facebook page for my knitting. I don't have anything in the shop yet, but do have some pictures and such posted on FB. If you'd like to check them out and maybe like and share...

Fire Bunny Creations Etsy Shop

Fire Bunny Creations Facebook Page

I'm pretty excited and already have an order for a hat through my FB page. I don't plan on getting rich off this, but was hoping to maybe make a few dollars here and there with it. We'll see how it goes. Either way, it's fun to think about and maintain the pages.

I finished the second pair of leg warmers for Christian:




They turned out to be so pretty and she liked the pics I sent her. They'll be on their way to Minnesota this week.

I also got a better picture of the Captain America hat. I can't wait for my brother to see it!

2 comments:

Cary at Serenity Farms said...

So excited that I found you through Ravelry (I'm grannysheep), and your blog - can't wait to read more! Your little boy is so adorable ;)

Timiae said...

Thank you! I checked out your blog earlier today as well and I love your sheep! I had a little ram before joining the Army and I miss him.