Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Oh, Hi

I know I mentioned in my last posts that I would be a better blogger. I really will be, I promise. I just got caught up in our weekend in Gatlinburg (amazing fun with family!), Arthur going to speech school once a week (he is improving and is speaking/attempting to speak more!), knitting orders from my facebook page, and making Christmas gifts. I am still working hard on the presents, but am at a place now that I can finally just take a breath for a moment.

I can't possibly go over everything in detail, so here are pictures to kind of show what I've been up to:















































1 comment:

Sanja T said...

I just found your blog through Rav. I love all you knits especially the owl sweater and hat. Your son is just darling!

Love of Cuteness