It's that time again! I love planning and making lists, so I look forward to making resolutions every year. I know that it's really just another day and I can resolve to change or accomplish things any old day of the year, but it just seems appropriate and more motivating to do it on the first day of a new year.
- Finally make stockings for us. I've had the kit and extra yarn for quite some time now and it needs to get done.
- Knit 12 pairs of adult socks (2 toddler pairs can equal an adult pair).
- Make at least 3 sweaters for me. One of which needs to be a summer top.
- Finish my scrappy sock yarn blanket.
- Knit a skirt for myself.
- Finish spinning the woollie bullie fiber I bought with part of our tax return. Then actually use it to make something.
-Get back in shape. I'm many pounds heavier than I was pre-pregnancy and need to lose at least 30lbs (in total I want to lose 50).
- Start running again. I used to run daily and really enjoyed it. I just hate the getting-back-into-running part.
- Be nicer to Charlie. I'm not mean to him, but could be nicer and not let me temper go so quickly.
- Potty train Arthur. He's ready for it, I just don't think of it during the day.