Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sampler Hat Again

I made another hat with my Hawthorne sampler. This time it's for Arthur. I used the blue/purple colorways this time...


Don't you love it? The Hawthorne colors really do go well with one another. This one is 8 different colorways! Unfortunately, Arthur isn't as excited about it and refuses to wear it. Instead, he likes to use it as a bag to hold his pacifier. It's been put in the pile of "for future use" knits.

I've picked back up on my Summer Waves Cardi in Cotlin and am making decent progress on it. I want to have it finished soon so that I can start wearing it over my baby bump (which seems to be growing at an alarming rate, despite my 15 pounds lost since becoming pregnant).

Non-knitting life is definitely still filled with packing and moving prep. We get the moving truck in 2 days!

No comments: