Thursday, July 3, 2014

I'm Honored!

Magpie Making Do (link to right, I'm posting from the kindle and it's difficult to link in posts) nominated me with the



How sweet! I know that I don't have too many readers here, but that's ok. I mainly do this for myself as an outlet to vent and such, and as a way to keep a log of my life changes and my growth in general. That said, knowing that I do have a reader or two (and that one finds me inspiring!) is so nice.

I'm supposed to do a list of facts and link to other blogs, but I need to think on it some so will get to that another day.

I do want to show off the modeled Melusine Boatneck Vest (though the little monkey would only wear it for two pictures and I couldn't get the sweet model shots I wanted):


He won't object to it come this winter. It's been in the 90s here, so I don't blame him for not wanting to wear a thick wool vest! Don't you love his "cheese" face, though?

I also finished the crocheted test sweater (Every Baby Sweater in KP Shine Sport, Cosmopolitan):



It was a fun crochet project, finished in just one day. I see more of these in my future.

I'm just about finished with a patriotic shirt for Arthur to wear tomorrow. I will be sure to get some good pictures of him wearing it while we are out on the square, enjoying the celebration. Oh, and I will have a spinning FO to share next time as well!

1 comment:

magpiemakingdo said...

That little pink sweater is soooo darling.